The Sacral Chakra is well-known for relationships– the relationships we have now and the patterns we carry with relationships. When you are trying to heal the Sacral Chakra it is best to focus on self-love. Self-love is what nourishes healthy relationships, and it is the most important aspect when you are entering a new relationship or trying to repair an existing relationship.
How do I develop self-love?
Sacral Chakra Affirmations Video
Loving yourself means putting yourself before others. It’s about listening to yourself and your body about what you truly want in life. If you find yourself acting on what other people think is best for you, you probably aren’t practicing self-love. Loving yourself is a choice. It is a choice we need to make again and again. It can be difficult at first, but if you keep going, I promise you that you won’t regret trying to love yourself a little more every day.
This is why Sacral Chakra affirmations are self-love centered. Focusing on this also allows your emotions to flow more freely, which can be liberating or frightening depending on what emotions are hiding from you.
This isn’t easy work.
As you keep building up your inner sense of love and compassion for yourself, you will be able to experience the good and pleasurable times in your life more fully. Opening up your emotions is vulnerable and beautiful.
If you are ready to consider the possibility of having your Sacral Chakra open, I would encourage you to start using positive affirmations. Affirmations help to open your mind to new possibilities. Using affirmations daily will start to help you build your self-love in the right timing for you.
Sacral Chakra Affirmations
List of Affirmations
- I love myself
- I accept myself
- It is safe to express myself at all times
- There are no wrong decisions
- I am worthy of love
- It is safe to experience pleasure
- I allow all of my needs to be met
- I am grateful for all of my life’s experiences
- My emotions are a gift
- My feelings set me free
- My emotions are experiences, they don’t define me
- I am worthy of healthy relationships
- I allow myself to be creative
- I am connected to my emotions
- I allow myself to feel
- It is safe to express my needs
- I choose my own way
- I allow life and light to flow through me with ease
- I release the need to hesitate
- I am free to experience whatever I choose
- I choose to live a creative life
- I create my own life
Thank you for joining me in this practice for the Sacral Chakra! Be sure to save this post for later and leave a comment below!